HOW TO TAKE CARE OF YOUR MINKIN EYELASH ARTISTRY EYELASHES
We at MINKIN completely believe in spending money on quality lashes is worth it and really cost-effective in the long run – I’ve worn the same pair of MINKIN eyelashes in excess of 20 times before!
But they’re only cost-effective if you know how to take care of them properly – We’ve seen some majorly destroyed eyelashes from a botched cleaning job before. So, it’s no surprise they can get completely wrecked when cleaned too vigorously, which for us, would be pretty soul destroying after one wear!
If you’re a regular eyelash wearer, the habit can not only be slightly addictive (seriously) but pretty expensive too. Seeing that you have spent a little more on our MINKIN Eyelash Artistry Eyelashes, that can be cleaned or re-worn up to 20 - 25 times, the longevity of their flutter is all down to the proper eyelash HANDLING, caring & cleaning method.
The main thing to remember is your eyelashes are extremely delicate; whenever you’re handling them, always hold them firmly at the base of the lash so that the eyelashes aren’t pulled from the clear band.
Below is our, failsafe way of cleaning MINKIN eyelashes to prolong their lifespan:
FIRSTLY - NO MASCARA IS NEEDED ON YOUR FLUFFY MINKIN EYELASHES -
ONCE MASCARA HAS BEEN APPLIED - THE NATURAL LIGHT FLUFFY EFFECT WILL FADE
MINKIN Only guarantee our eyelashes maintain their shape & delicate band stays intact - if One NEVER PULLS ON THE LASH & NEVER PULL THE GLUE OFF THE LASH BASE & USE ONLY MINKIN’S ADHESIVE
Any Clear & acrylic based glues harden the eyelash base and will cause it to detach from the fine fluffy hairs.
1. Use a small sharp nail scissors and Gently & Carefully trim away excess lumps of dried glue, (only guaranteed if using MINKIN adhesive is used) - please be extra cautious with the BAND LESS MINKINthey are fabulous & fragile.
IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO CLEAN YOUR MINKIN™️ EYELASHES - TAKE NOTE OF THE CAUTION AT THE TOP OF THE CARE INSTRUCTIONS.
It’s best to just GENTLY & SLOWLY pull them off the eyelid, place them back in the case & and refrain from handling them too much.
2. If cleaning is desired place the eyelash between two cotton pads soaked in OIL-FREE make-up remover. ( we recommend GARNIER/ BIODERMA - MICELLAR WATER )
3. Lightly press the cotton pad and wait 30 seconds, so the lashes are saturated.
4. Remove top cotton pad and carefully wipe away any remaining mascara with a soaked cotton bud (OIL-FREE MAKE UP REMOVER) ___________________________________________________________
5. Using a clean cotton bud, wipe away any excess mascara residue.
6. Brush the eyelashes lightly and allow to dry, by placing the eyelashes back in your MINKIN eyelash case, securing the lash band FIRMLY, to keep the eyelash’s natural band curve.
Storing your MINKIN eyelashes back in the original package is the best way to keep your falsies clean, safe and in perfect shape.
If you attach them firmly to the rounded case insert and press them down this will help keep the curve.
Now your eyelashes are as good as new and ready for their next outing.
MINKIN EYELASH ARTISTRY